[Dialogue] How many lives?

Frank Knutson via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Jul 9 07:16:02 PDT 2014

I remember that RS-I.  I helped in enablement.  We knew how fussy RS-I teachers could be so we really worked hard at getting the first night table set up ‘perfectly’.  Charles arrives, looks at the set up and says we need to move the tables 4 inches as they were not in middle of room.  Bless his pea-picking heart.

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in
	 ~Leonard Cohen
❤ Frank              *Please consider the environment  before you print this email.*