[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Do you know when we did this?

Steve stevehar11201 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 21:48:00 PST 2014

Frank,

I really like what Marge did - put it on the wedgeblade list serve for a short term response if there is one. Otherwise we have at wedge blade record of the Q & a way to compile a list open and unanswered archive questions.

Sorry but I disagree with your recommendation of
referring Marge's inquiry to the "the Sojourn busy box " or
sending an email text into everyone's dead email inbox.

(What the Sojourn should have is focus not a longer list of 1x1 interesting things to do).

It would be interesting if we had the shared skills to use FileMaker
-to search the accessions database for possible files that might contain that work;
-to search as Wiegel suggests indexed documents related to the other world files

Currently if you are not on the 6th floor you can't access FileMaker.

Those who  are on the 6th floor either are unable/unskilled in using  FileMaker to do archival searches. Mostly people have other tasks or personal concerns or health to attend to.

Frank, How about you organize some new online FileMaker training suggestions before the Spring Sojourn begins. You know FileMaker right? I think Lydia.com has some good and some free Video training clips.

Seems like a better focus - improving skills to make it a little easier to organize searches for collections we want to put on line.

Steve