[Dialogue] Note from Rose Anne and Blase

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 06:51:27 PST 2014

Rose Anne has asked that I post this note to the list serves:

Blase and I want to thank all of you who sent cards, email messages or
Facebook messages - and those of you who sent love and care silently - we
felt it all. It's still very hard but the initial shock of Aaron's death has
lessened a little and we are feeling more light in our lives - even though
this will take time to heal and will be with us always. He was special. At
his service - his high school friends spoke about him - one boy told us all
- through his tears - that he had always been different and didn't have many
friends but Aaron saw through all that and befriended him. One young women
said Aaron taught her to see life with a new perspective - to see the beauty
in everything. Blase and I feel that we were greatly blessed to have him as
our grandson for 19 years. He was a very sincere and spiritual person. We
miss his physical presence profoundly. Although we have to bear our grief
alone, I think the love from friends does help. We appreciate your kindness
and care.

Rose Anne and Blase Sands

We continue to hold this family in our care,

Lynda