[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Another Loss and Archives Find

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 13:18:44 PST 2014

Yes, my what a report, and, oh, the aftermath . . .  When Judy and I came to Phoenix to work with ICA there, a Native American program was just getting underway, with Kim Alire Epley leading the effort.  My, what stories as that effort grew and morphed and morphed again . . .too long a story to tell here.

Jim Wiegel

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, coöperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  Robert Heinlein

James F. Wiegel
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
623-363-3277

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP® Facilitation Methods:  Feb 11-12, Apr 8-9, Sep 9-10, Nov 18-19, 2014 Click to watch video.

Facilitation Graphics: May 20, 2014 Click to learn more.

ToP® Secrets of Implementation (TSoI): May 21-22, 2014  Click to learn more.

ToP® Strategic Planning:  Oct 7-8, 2014 Click to learn more.

Facilitation Mastery: The Mastering the Technology of Participation program begins on the East Coast on Feb 5-7, 2014 (contactNJackson at myfairpoint.net) and in Minneapolis on April 16-18, 2014(contact Linda at mntop.us). Click to watch video. (Preview)

For online registration go to https://icausa.memberclicks.net/

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003AICP Planners:

14.5 CM for all ToP® courses