[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Three Clips of Wayne

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Sat Feb 1 07:56:08 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

These clips are wonderful as are the stories you are sharing about Wayne.
For me, it is like really getting to know this incredible man since I have
only known him from a distance.  Thank you for sharing each story and clip.

I have sent these clips to my grandchildren, encouraging them to watch even
though they did not know Wayne.

With love and gratitude for our circle of love,

Nancy