[Dialogue] Fwd: Attendees of Great March for Climate - Kickoff, Rally, & March

David Zahrt 4deezee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:29:48 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SoCal Climate Action Coalition 350 <auto-message at eventbrite.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Subject: Attendees of Great March for Climate - Kickoff, Rally, & March
To: 4deezee at gmail.com

*A Message from SoCal Climate Action Coalition 350: *Good Morning Attendees,

We are less than a week from the kickoff of largest coast-to-coast climate
march in US History! We look forward to seeing you March 1st!
Before the big day, we want to pass along a few updates and reminders.
Speakers list will be posted by Sunday evening at the website:
http://j.mp/GreatMarchWU

   - Please share the event through email, social media and word of mouth

   - Sign and share the *online petition:* http://j.mp/1e4tpwF

   - *Closing Ceremony Update:* The Closing Ceremony will be held at the
   Mercado La Paloma, 3655 S Grand Ave Los Angeles, CA 90007 (near USC). There
   will be many food options to choose from including vegan and gluten free.

   - Rally participants are encouraged to *learn the song:* "Do it Now" (
   http://j.mp/ClimateSong). We will be recording the largest U.S. public
   performance of this song.

   - *Rideshare and transportation options* will be posted by Monday. We
   encourage people to post on *eRideshare to find/request carpooling:*
   https://erideshare.com/xprs.php?e=6Wn1pS2<https://erideshare.com/xprs.php?e=6Wn1pS2C>

*All Marchers Please Remember to Bring:*

   - You Rally sign or Banner
   - Reusable water bottles +2
   - Umbrella and/or hat
   - Rain jacket and warm clothes /jacket
   - Light breakfast
   - Snacks
   - Cash for food
   - Personal ID
   - Sunglasses
   - Surgical mask (to wear at beginning of march and signify the Port of
   LA air quality and that we demand better standards)
   - Sunscreen
   - Comfy shoes
   - Charged cell phone
   - Tap Card
   - Reusable bag or small bag to carry your own items
   - An extensive list for those marching more than one day can be found
   here: http://climatemarch.718.cldstr.com/wagn/Packing_list

*Here is the Route:*
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200180320168074346590.0004f149fd3ce0188dbf6&msa=0&ll=33.77608,-118.276105&spn=0.023758,0.045447
  Great March for Climate - Kickoff, Rally, &
March<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/great-march-for-climate-kickoff-rally-march-registration-10425231147?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_attendees&utm_term=event>
   Hosted
by SoCal Climate Action Coalition 350    Saturday, March 1, 2014 from 8:30
AM to 7:30 PM (PST)    Wilmington Waterfront Park, W C St, Wilmington, CA
90744  |  Directions
<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=33.7722753+-118.27033719999997>

  Contact the Host
<https://www.eventbrite.com/contact-organizer?eid=10425231147&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_attendees&utm_term=contactthehost>
       This invitation was sent to 4deezee at gmail.com by SoCal Climate
Action Coalition 350 <http://www.eventbrite.com/org/5983562783> the
organizer. To stop receiving invitations from this organizer, you can
unsubscribe<http://www.eventbrite.com/inviteunsubscribe?email=4deezee%40gmail.com&oid=5941969&sig=AGNbPwFrQ6rxiYADGAS3OW8H_oOwGsSQkQ>.
  [image: Eventbrite]
<http://www.eventbrite.com/home/?ref=eemail&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invite&utm_term=footer_invite>
  Eventbrite