[Dialogue] CLIMATE MARC Info

David Zahrt 4deezee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 19:27:55 PST 2014

Dear Climate March Friends,

As we get closer and closer to our first official steps, having everything
in place to embark on this journey and make it a success is our number one
priority. Success begins with making sure all of our marchers and
supporters have as much information as we can provide.

To help keep people up to date as we speed towards the March's kickoff, we
have added two new pages to our website. The first is ourEquipment
page<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=30012342&msgid=315226&act=P2RL&c=444693&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fclimatemarch.org%2Fequipment-and-green-aspects%2Fequipment%2F>.
This page keeps track of all of the different trucks, trailers, water
carriers and more that we plan to use. It is also updated with the status
of these items.

The second page is information regarding ourkickoff
rally<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=30012342&msgid=315226&act=P2RL&c=444693&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fclimatemarch.org%2Fmedia-1%2Flogistical-information-1%2Fkickoff%2F>.
As I mentioned in a previous
update<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=30012342&msgid=315226&act=P2RL&c=444693&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fclimatemarch.org%2Fa-new-beginning%2F>,
we will begin the Climate March on March 1 in Wilmington, California, at
the Port of Los Angeles. This page has all the details of our first day
including timeline and location maps for both the launch of the March and
where we will finish. The page also includes all of the groups helping to
put on this massive rally, including members of the SoCal Climate Action
Coalition 350 planning committee.

With March 1 fast approaching, the Great March for Climate Action is hard
at work making sure the finishing touches are all complete. The logistics
are immense, but luckily we have a great team of staff, volunteers and
supporters in place to handle the challenge.

-Dave Murphy, Communications Director

*The Great March for Climate Action*

*- stepping forward for our Planet, our Future -*