[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Back-up to Beret's request

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 11 13:11:54 PDT 2014

Could we get some people to read and record as audio books?  I have a copy of the IERD directory. -- wonder what background music to play. . .

Jim Wiegel

I feel sorry for people who don't have dogs.  I hear they have to pick up their own food if they drop it on the floor.   (Found on Facebook)

James F. Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP® Facilitation Methods:    Sep 9-10, Nov 18-19, 2014 Click to watch video.
ToP® Strategic Planning:  Oct 7-8, 2014 Click to learn more.
Facilitation Mastery: The Mastering the Technology of Participation program begins in Oakland on Nov 12-14, 2014 Click to watch video.
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses