[Dialogue] HELLO

Lucille Chagnon lifeline248 at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 07:19:57 PDT 2014

Hi,

How are you doing. I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm in a mess right now and I'm very sorry for involving you in my present situation but I was left with no choice but to contact you. I would have called you but my phone keeps showing No signal here due to no network...I had a trip to Portugal to see my cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and she needs a Kidney transplant. Kidney transplant is very expensive here, I want her to come back with me to have the surgery. I need to take care of this, but I traveled with little money due to the short notice I never expected things to be the way they are, my debit and credit card can't work here. I need a loan of $1,800 from you and I'll refund you when I return. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with,if not all get back to me. I'll advise on how to transfer it.
Lots of love,
Lucille