[Dialogue] Archive History-Version 9.doc(dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net)

Joyce Sloan jsloan45 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:32:42 PDT 2013

OMG!! I totally agree with Lynda and thank all of you archive angels!
Reading through this history became a meditative event as I was thrown into
reflection over the profound impact that 14 years of sojourn with EI/OE/ICA
had been for my life. I have no doubt that this work is a critical record
of reference for the world in the unending task of human development and
sustainability.

Grace and peace,
Joyce Sloan
**
Dear Archives Angels,  What an amazing piece of work this history is.
Thank you so much for capturing it so beautifully for all of us to get
re-excited about as we read of this vocated team stretching back through
the years and continuing into the future.

With gratitude, Lynda and John Cock