[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Australia's trauma

John & Robyn Hutchinson rjhutchinson at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 20 13:55:38 PDT 2013

Hi Doris,
Thanks for asking. The Telfords live  in Hazlebrook - which is not affected yet. They are actually travelling back from interstate tomorrow. We are trying to be in touch with them. We dont think any other colleagues are directly or indirectly affected at this point. Our daughter lives in South Penrith - very smokey, about an hour east of the worst Blue Mountains area. It is possibily going to worsen in coming days.Thanks for your thoughts everyone.
cheers Robyn