[Dialogue] Early Childhood Ed Notes

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Sun May 26 14:53:42 PDT 2013

Sarah,
Taking care of your young babies was something I so loved.  I thought you
were such a great Mom, I could hardly believe you would let me take care of
your babies.

It was good to see Lindsey at Fred's Memorial Service.   He has grown into
a wonderful man.  His friends who came to be with him were such a testimony
to the man he has become.  His wife also seems to be a treasure.

I should be in Austin around Christmas of 13 so lets try to have tea.
Paula