[Dialogue] Early Childhood Ed Notes

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Sun May 26 13:26:31 PDT 2013

Sarah, were you on the team that developed the original curriculum?  Were
you there when Shriver visited?

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Sarah H. Buss <shbuss at mac.com> wrote:

> I sent my Mini School, Pre School, Imaginal Education  archives to Chicago
> about a year ago. Elise Packard or Marg Philbrook will know the status of
> their processing. Maybe Jack has looked at them.
> Sarah
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On May 26, 2013, at 12:47 PM, steve har <stevehar11201 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Try  either
> > Rosemary Albright at the ICA archives or
> >
> > Jack Gilles who is curating the start up of the online prototyp imaginal
> Education collection which will launch soon.
> >
> > --
> > Steve Harrington

Paula

*Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to
clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow*.
*Melody* Beattie