[Dialogue] Song of the Soul

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sun May 12 18:50:15 PDT 2013

The words of the first verse are from the hymn, "Open my Eyes,  That I May
See", the first and last phrase of the first verse, by Clara H.  Scott, 1841
- 1897, according to The Methodist Hymnal. We probably did  sing this hymn
in the Order.

Jann

In a message dated 5/12/2013 2:15:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,