[Dialogue] Images at wedgeblade.net

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 19:06:02 PDT 2013

I tried this.  Still got a scantily clad Dan Tuecke . . .

Jim Wiegel

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.  Del's friend, Kathleen

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods, May 14-15, Sept 17-18, 2013

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 5-6, 2013

Facilitation Graphics,   March 19, 2013

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Current program began on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.

AICP Planners:  14.5 CM for all ToP courses