[Dialogue] Images at wedgeblade.net

Adam Thomson adam.thomson007 at btinternet.com
Sun May 5 09:16:37 PDT 2013

May I offer an explanation? In the first instance, this search is
effectively a generic search for "wedgeblade" images on Google - so
it is not surprising you get knives etc.

If you qualify your search as Tim suggests in the second part of his
message, then you filter out the images less relevant to what we are
looking for.

Adam Thomson

END OF MESSAGE