[Dialogue] French for the song you requested

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Thu May 2 15:49:21 PDT 2013

Thanks to Jim and OliveAnn Slotta, I'm attaching the French for "The Fire
Across the Snow" (Le Feu Dans Le Niege), written for one of their campaigns
in Lorne, to tune Windmills of the Mind. Let me know if you have any
problems with the Word doc - I can copy content into an email, if needed.

Sunny

Sunny Walker

SunWalker Enterprises

303-671-0704

Cell: 303-587-3017

sunwalker at comcast.net

for ToP facilitation training information:

registrar at icadenver.org

www.icadenver.org <http://www.icadenver.org/>

"I love my life!"