[Dialogue] Fwd: Woodside in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

mark at leadershipinc.com.cn mark at leadershipinc.com.cn
Tue Jun 18 20:13:46 PDT 2013

Dear Martin,

I will contact Angela directly since I was involved with closing down the
Woodside in 2001.  I may have some photos and other documentation. we also
sent out some of the documentation to the ICA archive. Katherine may know
more details.

I am surprised and pleased at her mention of the concerts and exhibitions
which means that some activities that we organized in the later years (1997
- 2001) were noticed and appreciated

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Pixley

LEADERSHIP INC

Facilitating Organizational Change in Greater China

86-13068445641

 <mailto:mark at leadershipinc.com.cn> mark at leadershipinc.com.cn

 <http://www.leadershipinc.com.cn> www.leadershipinc.com.cn