[Dialogue] Completed life of Barbara Alerding

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:12:23 PDT 2013

Barb and we (Doris and Charles) arrived at the Institute in the summer of
1964, and we last visited her shortly before Bill's death when she was in a
nursing home in Indianapolis. Barb was bright; she was tenacious; she was a
life-long student--she received her Master's Degree when she was in her
70's or thereabouts. She had some tough assignments around the world, and
she was obedient to those assignments. She loved the Order, and she
embraced our mission. Our appreciation and our gratitude go with you, Barb.

Thanks to John Gibson for his care and oversight since Bill's death, and
thanks to Bill's family for their steadfast care.

Grace and Peace,
Doris and Charles Hahn