[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Marge Philbrook Story Teller

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Thu Jun 6 12:18:17 PDT 2013

Dear Ones,

Of course, I know you, Marge and have admired you from afar for many
years.  I remember a visit to the Dallas House when Fred and I were
assigned to Phase one.  We came to talk about the situation with the youth
in your house.  Those were tough times for our children.

I am grateful for the energy and passion that you have brought to the Order
over the years and up to this minute.  I recall that there isn't much that
you would not do.... what a role model!  Thank you so much.

I appreciate (as others have said) how these stories of a special someone
are such gifts.  Although I do not know Marge well but love the stories!

Love,

Nancy