[Dialogue] SUSTAINABLE HOUSEHOLDs

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 21:44:06 PDT 2013

Jim Wiegel here.  The link below is asking for your experience and reflections on a question that has become important for me:  "Based on your experience, what are the
key ingredients of a truly sustainable household? -- one that fully engages its
members and others in getting the "real work" of life done for all
its members in a way that continually develops their capacities and gives
energy to their involvement and contribution in the larger community and world
of which they are a part.

Thinking back to days gone by, between the notion of the "religious house" and the "missional family", we created and were sustained by some very interesting household forms.  I sometimes think that the creation of those two were really the key to releasing a remarkable amount of global energy out of us.  Last December, our whole family was gathered here in Arizona and I used to occasion to interview everyone in the family, down to the age of 6, asking them for their list of key ingredients for a sustainable household.  Now, I would like your two cents on this.  The link below will take you to a series of questions to get your current wisdom on this topic.  Thanks in advance for participating.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ColleagueHouseholds

Jim Wiegel

"There is wisdom in turning as often as possible from the familiar to the unfamiliar.  It keeps the mind nimble, it kills prejudice, and it fosters humor."  George Santayana

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel
jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP  Facilitation Methods, Sept 17-18, 2013
ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 5-6, 2013
Facilitation Graphics,   March 19, 2013
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Current program began on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.
AICP Planners:  14.5 CM for all ToP courses