[Dialogue] Details for Memorial Service for Barbara Alerding

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 19:19:09 PDT 2013

>From Pat Alerding Horgan (Bill Alerding's sister):

The memorial service for Barbara is being held on Friday, June 14 at 2:00
p.m. in the chapel at Robin Run Village, 5354 West 62nd Street,
Indianapolis, In. 46268. We hope to have a small memorial mass here in
Connecticut for family and friends in late August.  We have not made those
arrangements yet. Thank you for your help in letting ICA friends know.