[Dialogue] Summer Singing - Double CD set

Robert A Griffin ramgriffin at msn.com
Sun Jul 21 23:33:30 PDT 2013

Sounds like this should be great.  Just in time for a 41st Celebration. And we have been WHERE sustained by the power of those words? Thanks again to the memory of the power of our own 'Jolly Green Giant!'
Bob Griffin in Holyoke, MA

The two CD set of 31 songs, sung by OE/EI/ICA groups and Len Dressler, The singing of Summer '72 with the opening ceremonies of the Congregations.  A special selection of Joe Mathew's talk "The Peace of Christ in the Modern City".