[Dialogue] Sustainable Households from Jim Wiegel

jfwiegel@yahoo.com via surveymonkey.com member at surveymonkey.com
Mon Jul 1 09:59:10 PDT 2013

Jim Wiegel here.  The link below is asking for your wisdom and reflections on a question that has become important for me:  "Based on your experience, what are the key ingredients of a truly sustainable household? -- one that fully engages its members and others in getting the "real work" of life done for all its members in a way that continually develops their capacities and gives energy to their involvement and contribution in the larger community and world of which they are a part.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=zrcNdqh4JedF8CswNDibTg_3d_3d

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!  Thinking back to days gone by, between the notion of the "religious house" and the "missional family", we created and were sustained by some very interesting household forms.  I sometimes think that the creation of those two were really the key to releasing a remarkable amount of global energy out of us.  Last December, our whole family was gathered here in Arizona and I used to occasion to interview everyone in the family, down to the age of 6, asking them for their list of key ingredients for a sustainable household.  Now, I would like your two cents on this.  Thanks in advance for participating.

If you do not wish to receive further survey emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=zrcNdqh4JedF8CswNDibTg_3d_3d