[Dialogue] Fwd: Austin Monthly Gathering

Wanda Holcombe wandah70 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:51:40 PST 2013

The Order/ICA dinner gathering was at our house in Austin.  An amazing group that meets "usually" once a month on Sat or Sun afternoon & evening at one of our homes for sharing at a Happy Hour time & dinner with a study (Ecclesiola type dynamic).  The host family provides the main course of food and the study and others bring designated items to round out the meal and drinks.  This is primarily made up of the families:  Mary & Stuart Hampton, Diann & Terry McCabe, Deana & Ken Henry, Glenda & Dane Adkinson, Betsy & Don Singleton and Deborah & Nick Denner and Wanda & George Holcombe.  We are excited for the Denner's and will miss them very much as they make a transition in their life's journey by moving to Asheville, NC in the near future.

Wanda

The colleagues in the photo

>  Left to Right: *Betsy Singleton, Nick Denner, Glenda Adkinson, Deborah Denner
>
> Background:  Stuart Hampton, Michael Show, Diann McCabe

Left and around the room to the right:
Ken Henry, Betsy Singleton, Deana Henry (back of head), Mary Hampton, Nick Denner, Diann McCabe (in chair), Stuart Hampton
Back Row Behind Couch:  Dane & Glenda Adkinson