[Dialogue] A guy named Jack McCarthy died last week. A poet.

Al Lingo clingojr at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 04:54:32 PST 2013

Dear Jim,
Thank you for your sharing about Jack McCarthy.  I have read a poem or two of his, have also read his obit, and will listen to the two poems you recommended.  I will send notice of his memorial service in Lexington Mass. to a friend or two.
It is very interesting to me how similar his photo is to my memory of JWM, and something alike also about his character as described by his friends.
With gratitude,
Charles

Al Lingo
clingojr at aol.com