[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Fwd: Helen Newkirk's Memorial - Program and Eulogy

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:03:04 PST 2013

Thank you Carol

Thank you Patricia, Linda et al for the great word and stories. Helen
remains a treasure.

I am hoping to see Jim in September and do not think I will get to DC or
Seattle this year but my heart is with you.

With love and respect, Larry

Lawrence Philbrook, Certified ToP Facilitator
Director, Institute of Cultural Affairs Taiwan
www.icatw.com Tel: 8862-2871-3150 Fax: 8862-2871-2870
Skype: icalarry