[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Update on Dan Tuecke

Adam Thomson adam.thomson007 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 14 09:43:35 PST 2013

 From Adam & Gayle Thomson, Dover UK

Here's our two-bits, in appreciation of Dan and
his continuing fight, and in appreciation of
Pat's most recent narration of the story - which
we found very moving - and very helpful.

Dan was our best man at our wedding in Kemper,
and our prior when we in the St Louis house (at
the time of the Watergate scandal). He was a role
model for us during those interesting times, and
he is a role model for us now. Please make sure
he knows Gayle and I are thinking of him as he continues his journey.

With love, Adam & Gayle Thomson

END OF MESSAGE