[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] I just found a fascinating new book, The Shift Age by David Houle

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Fri Feb 1 17:51:32 PST 2013

Paula, et al.,
    Thanks for this lead on the Post-modern worldview. More and more of us
are defining what the "Intuitive Generation" is like. I'll order this book,
and watch the video's too. I've attached a little paper I wrote for the
Kansas Cooperative in Education (KCIE)--these is the organization that hires
me as a Para-Educator at Salina Central High School. Each semester I write a
short "research" paper for Continuing Education credit. This is the
foundation of my thinking about the profound shift that took place in 1985
and following.
    Reflections?
    Bill Salmon