[Dialogue] Fwd: Mom/Helen's final days

Carol Crow carolcrowcrow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:56:43 PST 2013

Dear Friends,

I  am sending this on behalf of the Newkirk family.  The memorial
service for Helen was originally thought to be on Thursday afternoon,
but is now scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.  If you would like to be
a part of the service electronically, please contact Linda or Patricia
(Patricia at songaia.com) and they will give you instructions.

In caring community,
Carol