[Dialogue] words to 'Those who wait on the Lord'.

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 22:54:49 PST 2013

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength.
They shall mount up on wings as eagles.
They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint,
Help us, Lord, help us, Lord, in Thy way.

Those who love the Mystery . . .

Those who live the risen life . . .

Those who serve the suffering world . . .

Those who die on the march . . .