[Dialogue] What Happens If You Give the God Lecture Today?

jlepps at pc.jaring.my jlepps at pc.jaring.my
Sun Aug 25 04:06:10 PDT 2013

Indeed it does, Gordon, and he hits an
existential target with great precision. If I had
to suggest an amendment, it would not be in his
depicting technology as an escape mechanism from
coming to terms with the reality of death. That’s
good. But there’s another issue with technology:
our failure to push our imaginations to invent
the genuinely new that’s now possible. For
example, now that we’re all connected, how can we
get genuine participation into the governing of
our corporate life? Since we’re in a time of
technology, there are positive and negative ways
to deal with it. It’s the positive that I missed
in his talk – but I agree that you can’t do it
all in 15 minutes! It took RS-1 44 hours! It's a
great talk, and thanks for sending it.

John