[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Fwd: Thanks & update

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Wed Aug 7 11:11:50 PDT 2013

Eunice and I join the chorus to celebrate the amazing journey and courage of Janice our colleague and friend. She and Abe, like Eunice and me are “Phil-Am” couples who shared the same global mix in our marriages. We almost hosted a visit to Colorado by Janice a few weeks ago, but her strength had begun to fade as she started her meds, and she called to cancel her travel plans. We are attaching a poem to celebrate her life of service and fun.

G & P, Sherwood and Eunice Shankland