[Dialogue] Announcing a New Program on Science & Religion - Special Pre-publication Price

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Wed Apr 3 13:38:22 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

This just came from our wonderful pastor, asking if we are interested.  I just replied, saying yes, YES, YES!   Matthew Fox, John Shelby Spong, Michael Dowd, and Gretta Vosper (founder of the Canadian Centre for Progressive Christianity) are among the great presenters.  The session plans, with participation built in, also appeal.  If you've experienced any of the Living the Questions series you might want to check this out with your congregation.  Note the fine discount if ordered before April 30.

Janice Ulangca