[Dialogue] NASA software developer moves on ...

Joyce Bonafield jcbonafield at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 13:38:58 PDT 2012

Tim,
   Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us...you grew with, and helped grow, the information age. Fascinating! We have a family member, Peter (Pete) Klonowski, who lives in Florida and has  also been a shuttle navigation flight controller at Cape Canaveral/Kennedy with NASA; you or Lynn may know him.  Wishing you well in your new life phase...rather than "retirement," Lewie calls it "refirement."
Joyce Bonafield-Pierce