[Dialogue] 50th Anniversary

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:02:14 PDT 2012

Me too!

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Nancy Trask <nancytrask at rocketmail.com>wrote:

>  As Joe Slicker would say:  my my my my!
>
> I SO wish I could be in Talegaon for that 50 year celebration!!!!!
>
> Blessings to all of you, with greatest admiration and affection,
> Nancy Trask
>
>   *From:* Mary D'Souza <marykdsouza at gmail.com>

Paula

*Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to
clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow*.
*Melody* Beattie