[Dialogue] changes in the Heavenly Roster

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Wed Sep 5 19:17:37 PDT 2012

Dear Sunny,

When you sent out the first announcement of your father's death, one of my
with you and your family the life and death of H.L Walker, or LeMar as he
choose to be called, I appreciate the image of the pine box that seems to
be emerging.  Be well and continue to tell the stories of our lives and all
of those who have gone before.

Love,

Nancy