[Dialogue] Fwd: James Bell (His Happiness)

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 18:15:28 PDT 2012

Lyn Bell?

Jim Wiegel
Jfwiegel at yahoo.com

It may be that we live in a time of collective heartbreak ... the sense that we might not be equal to the ecological, political and economic transitions that are necessary, that our own selfishness may be writ too deeply into our genes and that the future is therefore untenable and unreachable. We do not as yet know if this is true. -- David Whyte, “Letter from the House"

Partners in Participation Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 11-12, 2012
ToP Strategic Planning, Oct 9-10, 2012
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.