[Dialogue] Searching for a "Town Meeting" (like) song recording for the Archives Demo

Walter Epley wfepley at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 12:59:56 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues:
As part of the Archive team, I'm looking for a recording of a "Town-Meeting"-like song for the Town Meeting demo archive website. Do you know of anyone who has recordings, or that I could ask in this search?
We'd also be interested and appreciative of any recordings of movement songs that we could collect for the archives. Frank K. has quite a list, and I have some from the early 70's on Paul Evans' tapes of movement singing. Paul's latest tapes are from 1974, just predating that work.
I remember a year or so ago looking on the internet and finding a webpage describing a vinyl recording of our songs. Unfortunately, I didn't write that down, and can't seem to find that reference any more.
We're working on getting all this posted in a while.
Take Care, Walt  Epley

Walter F. Epley

1030 Jasmine Street

Denver, CO 80220