[Dialogue] We celebrate the life and death of JWM

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 16:16:12 PDT 2012

Today is the anniversary of the day JWM died in 1977, as you may have
noticed in the three "Journey Reflection" blog posts sent out today:

    You Can't Touch Me --
http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-cant-touch-me.html

    Living in Sin --
http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2004/10/living-in-sin.html

    Prayer: Act of Creation --
http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2006/10/prayer-is-act-of-creation.html

            (or you can click this
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114307312715975337692/posts> Google+ link to
see all 3 JWM posts...and 100's of others)

As some of you may know, John has been in the process of revising some of
his old posts as "new and improved" editions, as well as adding photos or
graphics to some of the pre-visual postings begun in 2004.  A new daily post
plus a revised post (Xtra) go out each morning to e-mail subscribers.  We
also share the new, Xtra, plus 2 more extra posts each day on Facebook,
Twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, MySpace, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Yahoo, etc. A
global reach to 160+ countries/territories is established.

Hopefully profound reflection and dialog is happening.

As we end each post we bow and say "Namaste."

Lynda and John