[Dialogue] Carol Pierce's 70th pictures

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 12:41:34 PDT 2012

Somehow I'd missed these until Paul's e-mail. Thanks so much, whoever sent
them. So wonderful to see beloved faces I still recognized, some that were
still  familiar but I couldn't label with names, and some I didn't have a
clue  about.

What a beautiful gathering for the beautiful being, Carol Pierce.

In the Love that holds us all in being,
Jann McGuire

In a message dated 10/5/2012 12:26:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,