[Dialogue] OCT 3 9am Courage to Lead connection information

Janet Sanders jsanders at bconnex.net
Mon Oct 1 17:50:27 PDT 2012

      Name: Leadership Theme Meeting

      We will use the sound in the Adobe Connect meeting room. If you have not used the Adobe Connect sound before,
      please join the call one half hour before the time below so that we can help you set up your sound system.
      Please use a headset for this meeting.Computer speakers disrupt the sound for everyone else.

      Start Time: 10/03/2012 8:00 AM Central Daylight time

      Duration: 01:00
      Cut and paste this address into your browser if it does not take you there automatically.

      You can purchase an e-copy of the book at http://bookstore.iuniverse.com/Products/SKU-000549321/the-courage-to-lead.aspx  for $3.99; we will also include the basic information for our dialogue at adobe connects.

      This is a great way to get connected to the work of ICA Canada on teaching the Courage to Lead and participate in a dialogue on the new sense of leadership