[Dialogue] No one is going to believe this . . .

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 18:09:42 PST 2012

Jim and Judy,
Please convey my birthday greetings to your sons. My strongest memories of them are of seeing them (and Jenny) gathered with others in front of the haveli in Maliwada waiting to be taken to school. I used to wonder about your choice of names for them - a very bold and courageous step. Today when I hear their names, they trigger my memories of Maliwada and our first efforts at human development in an Indian village.
Bharat ke gaum agay badenge!