[Dialogue] No one is going to believe this . . .

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 17:36:12 PST 2012

Carl, your wisdom always deepens my perspective and gives me an uplifting
kick in the behind.

Jim, as my Rachel (just 5 months & 9 days younger than your twins) and
Teresa who turns the big 40 in a month and 10 days (GEEZ, didn't I just turn
40?) demonstrate maturity I'm only now beginning to have (aren't you all so
happy I'm finally maturing??), yes, they aren't my "kids" anymore, but my
"children" who are friends, confidantes, colleagues, and so much more of a
blessing.

Thanks for the reminder to think about it differently,

Sunny

Sunny Walker
SunWalker Enterprises
303-587-3017 (cell)
303-671-0704 (home/office)
sunwalker at comcast.net
Aurora, CO

No matter how far you've gone down the wrong road, turn back. ~ Turkish
Proverb