[Dialogue] Bob True, how are you & other NY-NJ colleagues?

Gwensinger gwensinger at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 09:49:26 PST 2012

I would recommend making donations to The American Red Cross.  There are some areas in NYC that are just overwhelmed with donations of clothes.

If one still wanted to donate, one could do a Sandy web search.  I know that blankets, diapers, baby formula and basic toiletries were appreciated.

Of course, gasoline is what everyone is running out of!

Thanks for your heartful support.

Ann