[Dialogue] Bob True, how are you & other NY-NJ colleagues?

Gwensinger gwensinger at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 10:05:27 PST 2012

George and I are well.  Our power was restored Saturday afternoon and one computer was up and running by yesterday morning.  We mourn the deaths and loss of homes and businesses of thousands of our fellow New Yorkers.  Most schools re-opened today - some even without heat.  But 102 schools still remain closed because they have no power; they are too badly damaged; or they are serving as evacuation sites.  Elections, tomorrow, will be a challenge, but alternate arrangements for polling sites are being set up.  The challenge is getting the word out so that people can know where to go and, of course, to many, the elections have taken a back seat to basic survival needs.
Ann