[Dialogue] October "Journey Reflection" blog most read posts

David Rebstock grapevin2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:00:26 PDT 2012

We enjoyed meeting the Sherrills last weekend.  We invited them to lunch on
Sat but they wanted to go back to their hotel to cancel their plans to meet
friends in NYC - good thing!  We had heavy rains & some flooding here in
Owings Mills but no loss of power. Peter in No NJ had a tree in his front
yard fall across the street & the power lines knocking out power to the
neighborhood.  They still are without electric.
Ellen & Dave