[Dialogue] re Grand Design and Ontology

David Walters walters at alaweb.com
Sun May 27 16:21:41 PDT 2012

I fell asleep after reading Wayne's latest discourse. Then I had a dream where Wayne had died and gone to hell. After he had been there a few months he summoned to Satan's office. I hear that you where some kind of fancy pant s facilitator. That's correct, Wayne replied. Well..... Satan mused and asked Can up help me with all these Americans that have been showing down here lately. What the problem with them? Wayne inquired. They all seem to be disaffected republicans, Satan said. That is certainly a major contradiction, Wayne said. Satan responded, What would you suggest. Wayne thought a bit and said, I could lead an O-R-I-D? Satan replied, What would your topic be? Wayne immediately answered, ICEWATER!

Wayne. I don't know if this sufficiently grounds this thread for you ontologically or not, but this is the best I can do.

-David Walters