[Dialogue] Cleveland Region Celebrates 50 for 50

Joyce Bonafield jcbonafield at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 19:37:15 PDT 2012

Hi Judy and Norm,

                   Thanks for sending this out.  Great to see you at Southside (that was you, wasn't it?) in Arizona last winter.
I am interested in hearing about Emma Melton's Breakthrough Schools....and wondering if they're conneccted with the
Cleveland Congregations you mentioned.

                    I am a doctoral student now in educational leadership (U. of St. Thomas here in Twin Cities), but I grew up in Cleveland OH, went to Orange HS in Pepper Pike, then Denison (in Granville, where Doris now is, and her daughter teaches).

                    Could you send me Emma's email address?  I'd also like Brady Melton's email also.

Your celebration sounds like such a wonderful gathering!   We're having ours in Minneapolis at Sue & Stefan Laxdal's home on June 16th.

                            Thanks,
        Joyce Bonafield-Pierce
        jcbonafield at yahoo.com
              612-578-9597