[Dialogue] The Grand Design

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 10:58:29 PDT 2012

So, Jann, we should just add that little descriptive to make it "pale, stale, male, and wordy."  Doesn't rhyme but it sure fits!

"Listen to what is emerging from yourself to the course of being in the world; not to be supported by it, but to bring it to reality as it desires."
-Martin Buber (adapted)